Sunday, October 12, 2008

HISTORY

My life all started in the late 1991, to a middle class family, in a small town called Bogor, just an hour drive from Jakarta, the capital city of Indonesia. I spent two years there doing those 'baby' stuff, which I am not going to give an example, before flying to Sydney, Australia with the 'crapplane' called Garuda Airlines due to its history of hundred airplane crashes.....jokes. In sydney, I spent my life there for four years, before flying back to Bogor. I spent a quarter of four years there on finishing my 'baby' life before becoming a toddler. Long after that, I went to kindergarten before flying back to my home country. There, in Kindergarten, I have to admit that, I was a top student, always ranked top three, and at the same time, I was also a pretty naughty student, damaging and messing everything like pencils, papers, furnitures and so on. I left that school and fly back to my home country, only to remember 6 out of 26 students when I was there and forgetting the so called English language. After flying back to Indonesia, I attend primary school, until primary 3 before heading to Brunei. When I was there, I had a lot of changes, ranges from physical to psychological, let me give two examples, academic change, when I was at kindergarten, I was a top student, always ranked top three, but when i came to primary school, its the opposite, I ranked one of the last often, behavioral and attitudical change, when I was at kindergarten I was a pretty naughty student but when I came to primary school, its the opposite, like academic change, I became a good student, well umm, with the reason of strict teacher though..hahhaha. Enough talking about changes, lets talk about something interesting when I was there, because I did not remember a lot, I wont talk about it much, first one was the best birthday party I had ever went to, I say it was the best because it was a really long party, with a lot of friends, food, entertainer and of course girls....hahahha, second one was a site visit, which I had caused so much problem because I left something very important, owned by everyone, including teachers and students.
I left my home country and fly to Brunei. There I continue primary school till secondary school for eight years. I had to repeat year three there simply because I fail my english test!!!!. There I continued to be a well being student and also I changed a lot academically, when I attend primary school back in Indonesia, I always ranked last but when i attend in Brunei, I always ranked first and top three. I left primary school to start secondary education with a good result. Something has changed when I came to secondary school and that was again academic changes because they entirely use the so called english language and I pretty much hate the language because of this and that. First three years in that school, I was a poor achiever never get more than B alway C or worse than that sh!tty grade. After those years of stupidity, Academically I had changed again, I became an excellent achiever again and I am obviously happy with that. Enough talking again about education, lets talk about what I did in that small country, literally I did not do anything much simply because there are nothing there despite the fact that it is a rich country, with, obviously a lot of precious moneys, resources and so on, most stuff there, are simply, must say 'third world' class for instance mall with nothing, derelict amusement park and so on, so what I did there was only, the simplest one, staying at home, sleeping and chatting, the least simplest one, go to cinema watching movies, go to friends house and playing counter strike with old pals in internet cafe.
I stayed in Brunei for roughly half of my life, nine years and left the country this year and fly to Cyberjaya and currently studying at Limkokwing University of Technology, which is pretty cool.

No comments: